Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Its Been a While.. A Long While

For those of you that still may periodically check our blog, we are both still alive and well. We have been married now for just short of two months, and things are going great! We have both started school, and are both keeping very busy with work as well. Other than being very busy nothing earth shattering has happened, but be assured that everything is going great, and we are not lying face down in a ditch some where. We are going to get back on the blog-wagon now that things have settled down a little. Check back for a photo update.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are still alive! Next time we come to Salt Lake we'll have to get together and do something fun! Hope your grandma's birthday was fun in Idaho :)

~Tara said...

It's about time!! JK! I know how busy you are!! The JOYS of Pharmacy school!! :) I miss ya! Let's do something soon!

Amie said...

Gavin!!!! I'm sad that you didn't sent me a invite to the reception. I'm glad that I found your blog through Cory and Cade's blogs. Blogging is a fun way to keep up with friends. Glad that everything is going great.