Monday, May 5, 2008

Hockey NIght



On Saturday I got a call from Scotty asking if I had plans for the evening, after which he let me know that he had tickets for the Grizzlies game. So Mallory, Me, Justin, Tara*2, and Chad all went to the game. It was fun to hang out and the see them play. The highlight of the night was not the Grizzlies 2-0 victory, but rather the female bodybuilder that sat 1 row in front of us. She could have take our entire group down at the same time. All in all it was a great hockey night in Salt Lake City.

5 comments:

Gentry said...

"You think everyone thinks I'm a failure for going home to Starla every night" " Forget about it"

~Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Tara said...

Thanks again for inviting us!! It's okay you little thief! I love that picture so I'm glad you wanted it too!! :) Amen about the hot female body builder! What a crack up! I also love that star and #2 by my name! I must be really special!! Let's do something again soon!

Nicole said...

Oh man! I wish I could have seen the female body builder! I love seeing people like that and making fun of them (or being scared of them!). It looks like you had a great time! Let's do something before we all freakin get married! Roomie dinner or something... That sounds good. Hey, maybe we could go to the Olive Garden again and have that weird server who called himself Odd! Oh wow, good times :) Love you Mal! Oh, and Gav (P.S. I just gave you a nick name Gavin even though I've never met you!) Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Please update your blog!